Schools Working Achieving Together (SWAT)
We have chosen 12 children from Key Stage 2 to represent our school. They are called the SWAT (School’s Working Achieving Together) Ambassadors. You can look out for them as they wear their new badges. The symbol of the badge shows children’s hands joining together in the school colours from each school as a symbol of collaboration and respect.
This year our SWAT Ambassadors will be working with 12 other schools around the theme of DIVERSITY.
The other schools are:
- Whittlefield Primary School
- Walverden Primary School
- St John’s Cliviger CofE Primary School
- St Phillip’s CofE Primary School
- Springfield Primary School
- Reedley Primary School
- St John Southworth RC Primary School
- Padiham Green CofE Primary School
- Whitefield Infant School
- Lowerhouse Junior School
- Wellfield Methodist and Anglican Church School
The children meet and work with other children from different schools. Last year the theme was Friendship. The children enjoyed days working together through art and sports and developed friendships across the schools.
The link below is a YouTube video of the fantastic Diversity Day that we took part in. Take a look at what we got up to!